Health and Social Care

Students currently in Year 11 are currently following the OCR Cambridge Nationals Health and Social Care Level 2 award.
This course comprises of 60% coursework based activities and the remaining 40% is assessed via an externally marked exam.
Students have access to an online textbook to support them during this course:
 cambridge go on line textbook - username and password for this is provided by Mrs McIntosh
Please e mail if you have any questions regarding Health and Social Care.


Menu Notices
Call 01208 812881 / Email us